The following Contest Rules and Regulations apply to the Upper House condos #LeasideBirdface.
This contest is brought to you by Knightstone Capital Management Inc.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Only entries submitted between July 7 and August 10, 2014 will be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: A Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, other than residents of the Province of Quebec, who are 18 years or older as of July 7. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Knightstone Capital Management (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this Contest (collectively, the "Excluded Individuals"). This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) possible methods of entry, as listed below.
a) Post your photo using the hashtag #LeasideBirdface on Instagram.
b) Have your photo taken by a The Upper House street team member during the contest period. Street team members will be available at Ambient birdhouse installation sites in Leaside, to help you enter the contest on every Saturday and Sunday of the contest period.
c) Submit your photo, complete with caption and hashtag, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) be in compliance with these Contest rules; (ii) correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical time-limited skill testing question upon prize collection.
If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest rules, the Contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a Contest.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter the Upper House #LeasideBirdface contest.
5. PRIZES: The prizes available to be won in the Upper House #LeasideBirdface contest are five $1000 cash prizes, to be awarded once weekly for five weeks. If you are a declared winner, you must pick up your prize at the Upper House presentation office, located at 25 Malcolm Road, Toronto, Ontario, or make alternate arrangements to have your prize delivered to your location. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver's license or social security numbers. Any costs incurred by a Winner through the use of a delivery or courier service, as well as the cost of transit, to pick up their prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
b) Prizes will be assigned by random draw. There is no limit to the number of prizes one entrant can win.
6. PUBLICITY: By entering this contest, you consent to The Upper House and Knightstone Capital Management Inc to post online, through social media channels, in print or in other advertising or promotional communications, the photo you submit through the channels outlined in section 2.
7. THE RANDOM WINNER DRAW IS FINAL. In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules given by a Knightstone Capital Management Inc. employee regarding a Contest, these rules shall prevail.
8. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Knightstone Capital Management Inc. reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Knightstone Capital Management Inc. Contests.
9. Knightstone Capital Inc assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers."
10. Knightstone Capital Management Inc reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a Contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Knightstone Capital Inc. and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for other substitutes.
11. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Knightstone Capital Management Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation in a Contest or the use of any prize.
12. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and these Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.
13. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
14. Personal information collected from entrants will be used by Knightstone Capital Management for the purpose of administering this Contest. By entering the Contest, entrant consents to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information within Knightstone Capital Management Inc. and its related companies, subsidiaries and partners.